Thursday, May 13, 2010

Garden Tags for Green Thumbs

Personally, Very Mary has an aversion to flimsy plastic tags in her garden. They break. They fly off in the wind. They look, well, icky. So she made these:




They measure 1 1/4" in diameter with 3/16" holes and they're made of brushed aluminum.

Each charm is $2.50 plus US shipping, so please email me with the words you'd like stamped! Tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, dahlias, daisies, chives, or whatever you want! Sorry, the hooks are not included, but wire coat hangers will work just fine...


5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Those are fantastic. I love love love them.

Molly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! And I will need a couple sets for a few upcoming birthday gifts... perfect - I was just pondering what to gift and these will be perfecto! Let me figure out which herbs I'll need... :)

Magpie said...

Love them. Have bookmarked. Must think.

Anonymous said...

I love these!

woof nanny said...

Oh.My.God. I just saw something similar for big bucks. Love love love these!!!